Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Starting Out

I am excited to begin my new journey of blogging. My goal is to find and share great ideas on how to create fun activities for the entire family. Whether it's simply a day outside or creating a craft, I hope to share what I find to be successful with my family and maybe the "not so" successful projects as well!

I also look forward to lots of feedback and ideas from others. I will be looking at magazines, websites and other places to find fun ideas and hopefully we can all learn together!

Thanks for joining me on my journey!

3 comments:

Frugal New England Kitchen said...

Best Wishes on your new venture! As a new Gram of a 15 month old, and another on the way in August, I'm back into the swing of recipes & things to do with the grandkiddos!
Thanks for sharing!

Fun Mommy said...

Hey Cindi, thanks for joining us! I would appreciate any insight or tips you have to offer! Looking forward to learning together!

ShellyH said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Fun Mommy! Sure you can borrow my Pineapple Chicken Recipe! I made it a few nights ago and today, I made it again per hubby's request. I know its a hit and good when he requested it twice in one week!